Friday, February 22, 2008

In Class Bottled Water Tasting Test

Let me start off by saying I do not buy bottled water. Why would I pay for something that is free or that my taxes are paying for.

I genuinely wanted to see if anyone could tell the difference. Let the experts who drink bottled water differentiate.

So let the analysis begin. The tasters were three experts and one non expert. Remarkably the non expert was the only one to pick two out of the three bottled and tap waters correctly. All unanimously picked the Poland Spring Water. When asked all admitted that they drank Poland on a fairly regularly basis and therefore it was easier for them to pick it out. I have to admit Poland is the only water that I see marketed on television consistently and is placed up front on shelves in supermarkets conveniently where consumers can see it. Poland is rated one of the best selling bottled water in the country and is a subsidiary of the Nestle corporation.

1 comment:

L Wilder said...

Stop buying bottled water at $1.00 a pop. Drink tap water and invest that money in a savings plan.