Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Got Milk?









I have seen the Milk's industry print ads showing celebrity and athletes donning milk mustaches as if to say drink milk and you can look or play sports like me. Those ads did not move me, but the new ads showing an hourglass shape milk glass does. Everyone knows that drinking milk is good for your overall health, but not everyone realizes drinking milk can also help you lose weight. Everyone diets in America. This marketing plan should increase the sales of milk.

1 comment:

L Wilder said...

I can not drink milk straight. I do not like the taste. I have seen the milk mustache ads before and it did nothing for me. But the hourglass shape and the message that you can lose weight by drinking milk will encourage me to add more milk to my diet everyday.